Gaining weight is possible only if you follow a healthy diet plan. You need to strictly rely on to the plan without any flaws and only then you can gain weight. The entire food menu of yours must have the complete list of essential nutrients within. Protein, essential fats and carbohydrates are essential for weight gain. A high calorie diet plan is what most athletes rely on to gain weight. Gaining calories is often mistaken to taking in lot of food. There are foods that are rich in calorie; consuming such food in meagre amounts can bring you the desired effect. Some important food menus to be added in your schedule are given below. Make better use of them to get healthy muscle mass and weight.
Before getting into a perfect plan there are some tips to be noted. These tips will help you reach your goal very easily.
- Eat something within 30 minutes of your workout.
- Eat for every 3 hours.
- Anything you eat must contain whole grain carbohydrates and wheat protein.
- Peanut butter is one important ingredient to gain weight. Add 2 teaspoons of it in every meal, or snack or drink.
- Have whole wheat bread, rolls cheese toast for meals.
- Add avocado, granola to most of your consumable stuffs.
- Eat some energy bars, granola bars, yoghurt and cereals with high calorie.
- Make high calorie shakes with honey, peanut butter, chocolate and ice cream.
- Have something before bed. A snack at least.
- Never avoid breakfast.
Weight gain breakfast:
Breakfast is the supplier for the entire day. So don’t ever hesitate to have morning food. It supplies sufficient energy to perform your whole day’s work. Breakfast is the first meal you take after a hard workout, so it is advisable to have it in time and regularly. Make sure you are not making any mistake in selecting the ingredients for it. Have some fresh juices of orange, cherries or any other fruit. Milk is one good provider of energy, so consume milk in good quantities. Start your protein intake from morning onward. Have egg, ham, cheese, yoghurt and also English muffin sandwiches.
Weight gain lunch:
Your lunch has to be healthy. Have plenty of lean meat for your lunch, which can provide lot of protein which is necessary for weight gain. Chicken, tuna, ham, steak, turkey and salmon are good sources of protein to be had for lunch. Also add some baked items and salads. Omelettes, French fries, milk shakes, pasta, wrap, sandwiches and hash browns are all better food choices to gain weight.
Weight gain dinner:
The food you consume for dinner must be free from fat and other oily types. This is because to gain weight you need a deep sleep at night and oily foods disturb your sleep, so avoid them. Have cooked vegetables, fish, pork, pasta, baked potatoes and low fat milk for supper. Follow all these meal plans strictly if you really want to gain weight.
Incoming search terms:
- weight gain meal plan
- weight gain menu plan
- weight gain meal plan for women
- meal plans for weight gain
- weight gain meal plans
- meal plans to gain weight
- meal plan to gain weight
- healthy weight gain meal plan
- weight gaining meal plan for women
- gain weight meal plan